pondělí 20. srpna 2018

Deník z Angoulême - 8.

Wednesday, 15.
- I'm getting a delay with the diary. Now it's Saturday, and the Wednesday is still not ready. And, on top of that, I don't even remember what I was doing on Wednesday.
- Probably nothing much, I was likely to draw the diary; So I'm making a nice circle then: diary about how I'm drawing a diary...
- I wanted just to draw some notes on what's going on by the way, but it griped me and I like it more and more, so when I draw one, two pages a day, there is no more time left.
- I'd better skip to another day!

Thursday, 16.
I'm climbing up to the attic of our house and it reminds me The Sleeping Beauty. In fairy tales, the most magical things are often happening  high in the tower.

I'm going to see Nina to tell my fortune from coffee.
- Yes, it's an old Balcan tradition!

- No sugar, no milk...
- No stirring!

- Let's see...
- I see a bird here, that's good... New thoughts, new things...

- In two days, ot two weeks, an important message will come... but be aware of some hook in it!

- Mmm... this looks like a tree... it's something that needs time, it grows slowly, you can't push it...

- Here is a dragon! To fight the dragon, it's not an easy thing, but the hero usually wins!

- ...and here we have a dog. A guide of a human soul, helpful element...

- This looks like a road. Some man with a backpack and a woman with a backpack. The letter "J"...

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat