čtvrtek 22. listopadu 2018
Blíží se vánoce, a tak bych vám chtěla nabídnout svoje tisky
Techniku litografie jsem zkusila letos poprvé v dílně Petra Korbeláře, více o tom zde.
Anča a Pepík u jezera, 25x27cm/35x39cm, 52 kusů, číslováno, signováno.
3 500,- Kč / 140,- €
Přidávám sem další tisk, který přibyl k těm starším. Všechny jsou vyrobeny metodou kvalitního giclée tisku na prvotřídním bílém archivním, jemně strukturovaném akvarelovém papíře (Hahnemühle Albrecht Dürer – 210 gsm, 50% bavlna, 50% celulózový papír) a vypadá to krásně.
Všechny mají formát 30 x 40 cm.
Signováno, číslováno (60ks). Cena 1200,- Kč.
Kouzelný strom, tuš, akvarel, digitálně upraveno, autorský giclée tisk
Anča a Pepík u trpaslíků, tuš, akvarel, digitálně upraveno, autorský giclée tisk
V případě zájmu mi, prosím, napište zprávu nebo mail: email@example.com.
Cena je včetně poštovného, zašlu většinou do tří dnů od objednávky.
pátek 14. září 2018
I meet that vagabond again. He´s wandering the streets of the Old town as a begging ghost, he collects junk, peeps into dustbins.
In his hunderd-years-old cloth in natural colours he would fit in some historical movie.
He emanates some special pride, almost a grace. In past eight years he didn´t change at all.
Then, I met him again...
He looked at me in surprise and he took the bill without a word. I felt embarrased, as if I had insulted him. Maybe he´s neither a beggar, nor a homeless. Maybe he is Saint Cybard.
I should have asked.
I´m walking around MDA and I´m saying goodbye.
- Hi, Lola! Do you want some pie?
I´m cleaning, packing, saying goodbye. First at Place du Minage, then at our place and finally at a bar which is open until night.
So, let´s go home, to Zeman, to Babiš...
(Czech president and prime minister)
- Just wait, we´ll meet again!
- When I´ll miss all this, I will go to IKEA!
It´s easy to go down the hill even with two suitcases.
- Oh no, that´s you, Fanny!
- What a coincidence! My sister just arrived, we´re having lunch with Thierry.
Well, here, somebody is arriving and somebody is leaving all the time.
- THE END -
This diary comics was created during August (and September) 2018 thanks to a generous hospitality of Maison des auteurs in a charming town Angoulême.
Namely I want to thank Pili Muñoz and Brigitte Macias, two Captains and Guardians of this unique comics ark.
I greet all the residents and other people I met. Thanks for your warm welcome, your openness and I hope you won´t get upset when you find yourselves in my diary.
Prague, September, 13, 2018
úterý 11. září 2018
Just few days left till my departure, so I go shopping some gifts.
- This could suit to Ivana...
- Wow, this is beautiful! I could buy one too...
- Oh, this one is amazing! I´ll buy it for Běta...
- I woun´t find this in Prague.
It would match with my ring...
- This way of double-shopping gifts is quite interesting! I just feel compunction that I spend so much.
- Hello, madame!
- ...and some more compunction that I won´t give anything to this beggar. I just don´t like this one.
Tuesday, 28. Royan.
With Mat and Nina we are heading to the sea.
Just for two days, to a very simple AirBnB.
- Are there some sheets, please?
- It´s not included. It´s written on the page. But for 20€ I will
We are hungry, but it´s too soon for the lunch. But we don´t care, we´re on HOLIDAYS!
We admire a huge modern cathedral form the 70-s.
The sea is of the coffee-with-milk color and it´s almost so warm.
- I think so...
- You don´t have to be afraid of it, it´s dead, likely because of the heat. But if they sting you a lot in the sea, you could even die...
Why is everything so short?
- Well jeez...
- I´m sure he didn´t go only here!
- If he ever was here!
- However, I don´t like cubism!
- And top of that, he was such an asshole!
Then, with unexpected force, a big storm broke out.
- Wine! Mainly the wine!
- You have to come to me to Prague!
- That´s for sure!
- We will!
Girls let me have the best bed, but I can´t fall asleep...
- Somebody must have died here or what...
- Did your parents live in this house?
- No, why?
neděle 9. září 2018
I meet A.
We´re going to see their house - castle, they are reconstructing it in order to move there.
- This will be a storage.
- Here, a guestroom.
- A study.
- Dining room.
- Living room.
- Room for J.
- Room for Au.
- In the valley over there is Loire.
- We´ll plant the herbs here.
- This is a windmill from the 17-th century, we will leave it like this for now.
I admire how they go into it with such an energy. It will be beautiful, but when I remember my 3+1 in Prague, where I have just to vacuum, I feel a big relief.
P. takes me to the atelier of LL.
(figurines Les Reveurs)
- They are the only ones who hasn´t change in last 15 years.
- They are beautiful, you should make a book of it.
Close to Doué LL made a wonderful exposition about a history of caves duged out by local people to get stone over the centuries.
Then P. and A. drive me to the meeting point with my return blablacar and we say goodbye. The way back is quick and pleasant.
- How fast did I started to feel home here!
In the evening I write the evaluation of the first driver and I read his one.
- "The journey was good, we had a nice chat, for example about the landscape..."
Link to Le Mystère des Faluns:
středa 5. září 2018
It´s kind of a problem with the diary. Again, I have a delay, I wasn´t able to draw fast enough. I tell you the truth: tomorrow I am going home. So since now there will be a time lapse...
I use to draw in the evening. Once, around ten PM, I met Vincent in a lift. Since then I know he´s an owl.
- Jsem z Kalifornie.
- Hollywood, Hollywood?
He draws good and he´s familiar with the computer. He promised to teach me some Photoshop tricks.
It´s nice when someone is so kind and willing.
- ...and then you click here and here! You got it?
- Once more, please!
Maybe some Americans smile just out of habit, ...
- ... you copy that layer and paste it here and it´s ready!
... but it´s much better than pissed-of Czechs.
I go for a walk along the ramparts with Lída.
- We used to live there...
- and over there, we go shopping. Horrible, those shopping centres!
Ric and Noemi are giving a party tonight.
- Tohle je pro tebe, Lucy!
- To je pro mě moc silné!
- Ty nemáš ráda mezcal?
- Tak to je mezcal? Zkusím to!
I get up early morning, because at 7,40 I should be at the rail station. I booked a carpooling with blablacars, I´m going to Angers. They say it works perfect.
- I just want to ask, is everything OK?
- Y...ye... yesyes, I´m co...coming, blabla...
- When will you arrive, please?
- I.. I´m almost there!
Now I understand why he didn´t post the type of his car on his profile...
- Excuse me, I had to pick up the lady...
- You could have called me that you were late...
- I tried to but it didn´t work!
... neither did he put there his picture.
- We must put is inside...
- Most important is not to make him even more nervous unless we´ll have a crash...
- From Czech republic.
- I see, I know, it´s East Europe, just next to Croatia, right?
- Well, almost. Croatia is a little further...
- She might be of my age...
- I´m his aunt. We´re going to a wedding of one cousin.
- You have a beautiful dress for that!
- Oh, I will change there...
- Is there a lot of Africans in your country?
- Not so many...
- How is the integration there?
- (attemp to explain the imigrant situation in one sentence)
- And what about the countryside? How does the countryside look like?
After three and half hours...
- Will you drop me off on the place you noticed at the blablapage?
- And that is where?
pátek 24. srpna 2018
Today it's fifty years the Russians occupied us. I wish I were in Prague today.
But since it's impossible, at least I go to enjoy the Comics museum.
Claire's going to take me to the archives!
Calvo - Blutch - Rabaté - Sfar
...and then Chris Ware emerges out of the drawer!!!
Special foil covering the picture.
... and at the end, the star of stars, Winsor Mc Cay and his dinosaur Gertie. And comic pages of The Rarebit Fiend and authentic sunday pages with Little Nemo!
I'm afraid not to spit or sputter or something like that...
- Beauty! Splendor! Geniuses! I'll never be so good!
- Jesus, stop it! You should have already overcome this competitive thinking!
Today it's farewell party with Gabri, who's leaving on Friday.
When I got home, little bit tipsy, it happens what necessarily should happen once...
Instead of toothpaste I grab the cleansing milk which has almost the same tube...
But it doesn't taste so bad, after all...
čtvrtek 23. srpna 2018
I'm going to the City Museum next to the cathedral again.
On the leeward side the little heads on the consoles are preserved.
On the windward side the ravages of time had grinded them.
Angoulême around 1880. Painted by Gaston Boucard, by postcard. (1927)
Why I am so fascinated by the past?
I think Gaston was...
... also a lot...
- I think it holds tight...
It seemed to be so giant until we hanged it on our house.